Career Opportunities Webinar
Join our 2nd Annual Career Opportunities Live Webinar! Come learn more about CURE and how you could become part of our team. Representatives, including human resources personnel and an expatriate physician serving at one of our hospitals, will be available to share information and answer questions.
- Where: Online (access information will be shared when you register)
- When: Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- Time: 12PM EDT/4PM GMT and 2PM EDT/6PM GMT
- Schedule: 1 hour presentation and ½ hour Q&A
- Cost: Free!
What kinds of people do we need, on both a long-term and short-term basis?
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Physical Therapists
- Executive Directors/Hospital Administrators
- CUREkids Coordinators (Photojournalists)
- Mission Support Center (Headquarters) Roles
Not familiar with CURE and want to know more before signing up for the webinar? Please visit our website at cure.org.
Still have questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.